- Which country has best army?
- What is the weakest country in the world?
- Who has the strongest army in the world 2020?
- What country has the highest quality of life 2020?
- Who will rule the world in 2030?
- Which army is the bravest?
- Who is powerful US or China?
- Who will be the most powerful country by 2030?
- Which country is strong in war?
- Who are the 7 world powers?
- Which country has no army?
- Which country has best air force?
Which country has best army?
The 5 Most Powerful Armies in the World5) Japan.
Japan’s armed forces have to contend with a volatile neighbor in North Korea.
India has an estimated 1,444,000 people actively serving in its armed forces.
1) United States..
What is the weakest country in the world?
Weakest Countries In the World Tuvalu Tuvalu, formerly known as the Ellice Islands, is a Polynesian island nation located in the Pacific Ocean, midway between Hawaii and Australia. … Antigua and Barbuda Antigua and Barbuda is a twin-island country in the Americas, lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.More items…
Who has the strongest army in the world 2020?
ChinaIn 2020, China had the largest armed forces in the world by active duty military personnel, with about 2.18 active soldiers. India, the United States, North Korea, and Russia rounded out the top five largest armies respectively, each with over one million active military personnel.
What country has the highest quality of life 2020?
Quality of Life Index by Country 2020 Mid-YearRankCountryQuality of Life Index1Denmark192.532Switzerland190.923Finland186.404Australia185.0378 more rows
Who will rule the world in 2030?
1) United States of America. No huge surprise that the United States takes the number one slot with a projected GDP of $23,857 (£16,380bn) billion in 2030.
Which army is the bravest?
Nepal armyNepal army (Gurkha’s) is the bravest army in the world. They may not have enough resources but their bravery can’t be met by any army in the world.
Who is powerful US or China?
The United States is named as the top economic power in 21 of the 34 countries surveyed, while China is considered the top economy in 12 (the U.S. and China are tied as top economic power in Lebanon).
Who will be the most powerful country by 2030?
Comparing 2017 vs. 2030RankCountryProj. GDP (2030, PPP)#1China$64.2 trillion#2India$46.3 trillion#3United States$31.0 trillion#4Indonesia$10.1 trillion6 more rows•Jan 11, 2019
Which country is strong in war?
Capability developmentMilitary strength indicatorOverall rankingCountryAircraft carriers1United States0.952Russia0.523China0.5220 more rows
Who are the 7 world powers?
1) USA.2) Germany.4) Japan.5) Russia.6) India.7) Saudi Arabia.
Which country has no army?
Costa Rica1. Costa Rica. The constitution of this peace-loving nation has forbidden a standing army since 1949. It is now the home of the United Nations University for Peace – and has been rated as the world’s happiest country.
Which country has best air force?
11. Summary of top 10 strongest Air Force of the WorldS.No.Cities1United States Air Force-America2Russian Air Force-Russia3Israeli Air Force-Israel4Indian Air Force6 more rows